1) Can I read your ebooks on my laptop or desktop? Yes. Download the PDF version of any of my ebooks from Smashwords. Firefox browser has a plugin for reading ebooks in epub format.
2) What ereaders can I use to read your ebooks? Just about any, including Apple devices, Kindle, Blackberry, etc. Click on any of my ebooks listed below to open that ebook download page, then scroll down to choose the format for your device. (Click this link for ebooks for Kindle devices.)
3) Are your ebooks DRM protected? No. All my ebooks are free of any DRM system when I post them to Smashwords. Some retailers may include DRM at their site.
4) Can I print your ebooks? Yes, you may print all my ebooks. I also published color picture children’s ebooks with large, black and white pictures at the end for coloring by children.
5) How do I convert one of your ebooks to PDF for better printing? Please read my article on converting my ebooks for printing, located here.
The right side column displays a list of my ebooks. Click on any image for a free sample, or in some cases a free ebook.